What you ought to know about SAP RMA Returns using Detering's Receiving Workbench (RWB)
Why does the RWB Receiving Workbench exist?
First, let us offer a brief definition of what it is.
The RMA is the Return Material Authorization process, many times used as an acronym for "returns" in general. In SAP ERP, the RMA process is solved via Notifications and RMA Return Orders with their follow-on documents, or via the new ARM - Advanced Returns Management transaction.
Most OEMs receive massive numbers of returns daily
need to automate the returns process while increasing the efficiency and decreasing the cost of it.
Existing SAP solution has some white space
The Receiving Workbench is yet a space within the overall RMA solution that has not been developed for which we know is a need. If the Receiving Workbench gap was solved, would help SAP customers tremendously:
- Support multiple return types
- Automatic document lookup and creation
- Ready for SAP Leonardo Blockchain
- Bar-code scanning support
- TAT - Turn-around-time calculation and monitoring support
- Warranty, contract SLA flowdown
- Pre-baked defaults populated automatically by SAP saving operator time
- Manage customer delivered additional parts, packaging
- Scan Customer Documentation linking to receipt
- Solution for Blind Receipt -- part shows up on doc issue
This and many other functionalities and benefits all make up the Detering Consulting RWB Receiving Workbench. If you would like to get an overview of the solution, press this button