Do You Know How to Manage Your Serial Numbers?
If you use SAP equipment management and if you have spare parts that require serial number tracking, for instance, automotive or aircraft serial numbered parts, then you may have encountered issues managing your serial numbers or even creating materials in SAP. Serial number management in SAP does require meticulous design and execution. It's worth it.
With SAP Serial Number management you can:
- Provide Cradle-to-Grave serial number tracking
- Manage RMAs – Return Material Authorizations better
- Avoid excess cost
In our free “SAP Serial Number Management Overview Presentation” we show you:
- How to manage serial numbers using the SAP S/4 HANA system (also applicable to ECC 6.0) along with the applicable transaction codes such as the equipment master TCode in SAP.
- How to find a material serial number in SAP.
- When to use equipment serial number concept.
- Why the SAP equipment number is important.
- How to set up the equipment master data and equipment master record correctly.
- Understand the equipment master and related equipment tables in SAP.
- How to number equipment in SAP using the correct SAP transaction code.
- Where to set up a SAP material serial number in SAP.
- Thoroughly understand the equipment business object and its use in plant maintenance preventative maintenance scheduling.
- Know that when you need to display SAP equipment serial numbers, SAP makes it possible.
To get your FREE copy, complete the form.